Whats going on at CRC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayce

not sure about the mails or phone but ordered things and they came back ok

john59

Guru
I’ve not tried contacting them, but I have noticed that their delivery times are taking longer than usual.

e-rider

crappy member
Mavic rim arrived yersterday morning - only ordered it last thursday - that's pretty good (2 working days). Did get sent the wrong item from an order just before christmas - second time that has happened now! They're not perfect but better than the rest.

Neilwoo123

Ordered a few bits on monday morning about 10am. Postman scared the s**t out of me first thing this morning when Im scraping the car with my delivery!

Great service IMO, 21 hours from order to delivery!

yogi

I ordered some stuff form them a while back and it failed to arrive. Turned out that it was out fo stock despite not being shown as such. Having said this, when I complained their customer services person was very apologetic but after that experience I haven't used them since.

I'm a bit sceptical about their so called flood... and I'm not the only one, nuff said.

Hmmm. I've got a couple of items on back order with them. :biggrin:

LondonCommuter

I ordered various things before xmas (mainly filling the garage with flood sale items on some vague pretence that I might actually use them) and everything arrived correctly and quickly. But I've never had to contact them ...

Plax

Guru
I've never had to contact them. One item from an order I had was out of stock. They held on to the order for a few days before posting the rest of the items out. After a few weeks they just emailed me to say they had cancelled my order for that item and refunded me the price.
So I'm somewhat indifferent really. I'm being good and not spending any money on bike stuff at the moment..........

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I've spent thousands there. at least one order every month for the last few years.

Never had one problem, and if they got it, i buy it from them. Best online retailer there is ime

e-rider

crappy member
Not so good with out-of-stock items - I've had 2 items on back order since September 2008 - every month they give me due date - every month that date comes and goes and then I get a new date, and so on - 5 months now!

I also had another item on back order for about 2 months and while surfing the site noticed that it was in stock - I contacted them, and they said sorry and sent it out to me. Seems like they just forget about back orders so be warned if you order out-of-stock items from CRC.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Snapped chain Monday evening, ordered new one on Monday night from CRC and arrived Wednesday. No bad considering they have to cross the Irish Sea.

I used to stick with Wiggle for a lot of things as they're localish, but they've been less competitive on price over the last year or so. Never had a problem with Wiggle over back-orders though.

Top Bottom