Whats happened to RIBBLE ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
I’m due to collect my new bike from Ribble tomorrow, all attempts at confirming this are failing as any contact with their ‘"Customer Service “ number puts you in touch with a script reader that says the computers are up dating and I would receive an email early next week.
Exactly the same answer as when i called them early last week ....
Starting to get worried they’ve gone belly up !

Anybody else having problems ?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
If they have they forgot to take the advert off ITV4

They're very much still alive.If you have Facebook seek out Emma Ribble Pulsford and message her or post on the Ribble Owners Group - she's very helpful.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They're very much still alive.
Apparently, not quite as alive as they used to be... I tried to see their stock of chainrings last night and this was the result:

I know that there is a global shortage of parts, but - none at all!!! :whistle:

Last year Ribble something like 3,000 bike orders that they couldn't send out because they had no inner tubes!!!

Ribble have been sold and are in the process of moving from Walton Summit to a posh new emporium in Clitheroe.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Wow. Just had a look at their website and virtually no stock of any components! Does seem strange even in the current climate.

Venod

Eh up
Not Ribble,
I was in Spa Cycles Harrogate on Saturday the guy serving (who was new to me) told me they ordered 60 pair of Shimano Brifters and got only six, plus disc brakes in short supply, he put in an order for a cassette for a time trialist, and they gave him a delivery date of March 2022?
I said you won't be selling many bikes then, he said they were selling loads as people were not prepared to wait and were compromising on parts.

Top Bottom