What's the point of ignore lists?

Should we get rid of the ignore list?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member
no one on mine. I know that I'm on Spindrift's, but I was already aware that he wasn't listening to anyone but himself.....

U

User482

spire said:
Well done, FM and GA.

Come on you others – 'fess up!

Just SimonCC on mine. I suppose there's the vanishingly remote possibility that I'm missing out on something other than repetitive moaning, but it's a risk I'm happy to live with.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
On a more positive note, anyone use the Buddy List? What does it do - frame the posts of people you particularly like with balloons and roses? Send occasional automatic "theclaud still thinks you're pretty cool" emails to the top 5? And if so, does anyone have simoncc on theirs? :wacko:

Smeggers

No-one on mine.

I sometimes find the repetition of SImonCC amusing. Its like reading an English comprehension exam. Is he really autistic or am I not allowed to say that?

(No offense simoncc - sometimes there's a point in there somewhere and this place would be more boring without you!!!)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Smeggers said:
No-one on mine.

I sometimes find the repetition of SImonCC amusing. Its like reading an English comprehension exam. Is he really autistic or am I not allowed to say that?

(No offense simoncc - sometimes there's a point in there somewhere and this place would be more boring without you!!!)

Don't worry - I expect he thinks autism is an imaginary condition invented by peeceegawnmad green middle-class bbc-watching liberals...

theclaud said:
On a more positive note, anyone use the Buddy List? What does it do - frame the posts of people you particularly like with balloons and roses? Send occasional automatic "theclaud still thinks you're pretty cool" emails to the top 5? And if so, does anyone have simoncc on theirs? :wacko:

You're now on mine. Experimental purposes only of course, I'm not a stalker or owt.:blush:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
mickle said:
You're now on mine. Experimental purposes only of course, I'm not a stalker or owt.:wacko:

OK. Let me know what happens at your end (!) I've not received any gushing PMs yet though.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Something's happened! I put you on my list and now a little "+" appears next to your username when I view homepage. Amazing. Shirley that can't be all? I'm going to put some more people on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom