Whats the sexiest road racing bike then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got my eye on a Wilier Iozard Pro at the moment, cracking looking bike. If everything goes to plan I should be the proud owner of one in a couple of months time:biggrin::biggrin:

red_tom

Pegoretti Marcelo - lovely handmade Italian steel.

marcelo_zoom_1%20large.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
I like this one :biggrin:.

2252195111_0817c2fc66_b.jpg

walker said:
one of the lads at the club has one of these, it's even better up close.

My Father in Law bought one last June - in cream and black - and this week he bought a new set of Campag Zondas - didn't like the Mavic that came with it...:biggrin:. (PS My F.I.L. is 73 and previously a diehard Frenchman Colnago fan - so it just goes to show that bikes have a mysterious allure. The Orca means that his Colnago gathers dust in the shed...)
A lovely looking bike - agreed.

yenrod

I was checking out a fancy bike in a bikeshop, whilst dressed in all my cycling stuff, on Sat. PM whilst buying a cap and some bloke said to me whilst i was checking out a real nice kuota - loud in graphics and quality "bet you'd like one of them" - to which the reply was "no, ive already got one actually".

The thing was personal for me: as I came from and went for years with a 'shed of a bike' (due to circumstances) yet it still got me 'round, fit and made me happy.

yenrod

Aperitif said:
My Father in Law bought one last June - in cream and black - and this week he bought a new set of Campag Zondas for it - didn't like the Mavic that came with it...:biggrin:. (PS My F.I.L. is 73 and previously a diehard Frenchman Colnago fan - so it just goes to show that bikes have a mysterious allure. The Orca means that his Colnago gathers dust in the shed...)
A lovely looking bike - agreed.

I'd like to know the definition with Orca as they are quite recent' in time and fame from what I know !

Aint they make in themselves ?

Think im thinkng of Prince' bikes.

The crazy thing with Colnago's is they are generally a very slack seat angle with a totally too short a top-tube and a loud jazzy paint scheme..which is not my type of ride.

Top Bottom