What's the strangest thing you've had thrown at you from a passing car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
Nothing physical. Bird in a bimmer once shouted "nice arse" at me as she overtook.
yeah right, as if i should believe that! sorry, no idea how nice your hind end might be and quite frankly i don't think i want to know! :tongue:

i've had nothing but abuse hurled at me, i generally just forget about it and get on with the ride although there have been a few drivers i have been dangerously close to giving them my fist. so far i have refrained :smile:

not all abuse though, i have heard, 'go one wiggo!' 'quick Ed, quick!' 'i'll race you!' (last one from a pedestrian)
Cheers Ed

Levo-Lon

Guru
Bricks ,potatoes ,eggs, apples, a bike, people..we new how to play on my estate...
air gun pellets..even had one stuck in my knee..
nowadays its just lots of mud and water..

had a senior moment..these were kids having fun, from cars just milk and tins of beer

Last edited:

Captain Scarlet

Über Member
I've had the odd shout from some young passing Neanderthal , some nice comments from females walking by, and some that were in a car.

But the pizza box and what was left that hurtled over my head is the most notable.

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
*touch wood* nothing physical thus far, had a paramedic banging on her window as I passed her and then her chase me down the road and a compliment thrown out her window at me. then told me she had a call to attend and turned and blue lighted t'other way... (good job I knew her really coz she was really watching me wiggle my backside!) Muhahahaha

runner

Guru
bottle of cider thrown over a bridge on the cycle path...glad to say it missed and the culprits disappeared very quick.....

Top Bottom