What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Eureka 200km on 11 November.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Ride went well apart from punctures from some large shards of glass at some road works. Nice bit if sun in the middle part of the day.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
"Once More Unto Agincourt" from Tewkesbury to Monmouth and back at the start of December. I entered this one last year and lasted less than 2 miles before my front mech went. Had to say goodbye to my mates and potter about in the Severn Vale to get my metric century ride done, while the others carried on with the audax. Can't wait to do the bit from Symond's Yatt to Monmouth along the Wye. I only know one way to Monmouth, and I'd love to add an alternative route to my repertoire/memory bank.

Ajax Bay

Guru
After Sarah's Bampton for Breakfast 114 last Saturday (dryish for the first half, drizzly for the second half) I have:
Kings, Castles, Priests & Churches - 201km - a 'Black Sheep' audax starting/finishing in Tewkesbury with controls at Bromyard, Ludlow, Kington and Wormelow Tump/Hoarwithy. "A quality winter route, taking-in parts of Shropshire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. A wonderfully scenic route."
https://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/England/Hereford/long.html
With luck it'll be overcast so warm for December and it'll stop raining before sunrise.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just signed up to the 10th Anniversary edition of The Man Of Kent 200 in March and The Oasts and Coasts 300 in April.
Also looking at the Wye Wednesday 200 in February.
Will also try to persuade my partner Rachel to do the Fairies Flat 100 again in June.

Top Bottom