What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

footloose crow

Über Member
Have been 'talked' into a group DIY from Penzance back to Exeter on 8 Jan (train down Friday evening and Premier Inn and pre-dawn start).
You will miss all the best scenery in the dark.....

Ajax Bay

Guru
Will enjoy the scenery riding home on the Saturday: daylight from Redruth to Okehampton.
Am prepared to miss the A30 views to Hayle and from Connor Down (we rode via Marazion and Leedstown last time)

Last edited:
Well the Newport 200 didn't quite go to plan, 65km in and had a bit of a close pass :cursing:

Probably a few cracked ribs and I'm going to be stiff tomorrow but I'm surprisingly unscathed considering the van driver didn't slow down at all according to a following driver who chased him down after he carried straight on without stopping :angry:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
After the stormy 200 (& 30 odd) from Penzance to home then breaking ribs the following day, it looks as though I'll be doing a hilly 200 in Devon next Saturday. Cross fingers for decent weather.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Probably a few cracked ribs and I'm going to be stiff tomorrow but I'm surprisingly unscathed considering the van driver didn't slow down at all according to a following driver who chased him down after he carried straight on without stopping :angry:
Well done that car driver. I hope you get a conviction, or at very least an insurance payout. Get yourself checked out.

Top Bottom