What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Calendar event confirmed as postponed and DIY for next weekend now plotted. A 125km loop followed by a 76km loop.

Ajax Bay

Guru
That looks like a cracking ride, Matt. Will be extra challenging for many (of those entered) after so few long rides in the last 16 months. Getting the miles in has to be a 'must' if you want to enjoy it.
Severn Across aka LWL for me - early May.
As you say - all plans look fragile (even though I'll have been vaccinated (first dose) in March).

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Why did you change your username?

I no longer ride a Yukon and fancied a change

An interest in Audax and longer distance cycles was partly what I joined CC for, why I eventually opted for the Mason Resolution and mainly read only this forum area. (No experience to join in)
With Lockdown and home schooling 10 year olds the bikes never turned a wheel yet and looking unlikely to be much opportunity to do any audaxes for a while. Shame but least its longer to prepare and get some decent kit.

footloose crow

Über Member
I've been keeping the legs turning with frequent outings of around 50km, occasionally longer. Crossing my fingers that my own events can go ahead.
I am crossing my fingers your events run too. And the others in the south west, otherwise the calendar looks very bare for the next nine months. Maybe April?? Perhaps May??

Top Bottom