What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
It's the Valley of the Rocks 200 tomorrow. I'm not actually riding it, because there's work to be done at the start & finish.

IMG_20220422_152036745.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's the Valley of the Rocks 200 tomorrow. I'm not actually riding it, because there's work to be done at the start & finish.

View attachment 641260

It looks a great route. It will be especially hard work if the wind is as strong as forecast for tomorrow.

If I ever get fit enough to tackle routes like that again I might pinch it one day and ride it at my own (probably non-audax!) pace.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Hope Barnstaple (@94km) is sunnier (at 10am) and the Station Cafe delivers!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I think you missed last year's - I had frost on my tent both nights (hotels were still illegal then for Audaxers). Lovely route though.

Fun?

I think I was in walking in Wales that weekend. This year's was a bit of a drag. Sinus infection didn't help - I'd been off the bike for nearly two weeks, apart from a short test ride (to the pub). A cheerful Chuffy towed me round. I'm hoping to be up to speed for the Welsh 600 next week.
It's flown north to Corsock.
Nice to know it's still around in spirit. ;)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Starting to think about Saturday's 'Not Quite The Spurn Head 400' which starts at 5.30am :blink: from Mytholmroyd. Kit set-up will be exactly as per last month's Plains 300 as that was used as a 'full kit' test for the 300/400/600 events I've booked this year.

The only minor issue is son no. 2's got a TT on the Sunday morning in Selby, although he's off at 10.37am. I need to get home, change and go with him to that although I'll probably get him to drive there, me back. There's a good chance I'll need to help out at the TT as well as it's my club organising it.

I'm going to have to shift it a bit :whistle:

Top Bottom