What's your OCD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Damn, I didn't think I had any but I've just realised that when I switch my PC on I always...
  1. Check hotmail account #1
  2. Check hotmail account #2
  3. Check CycleChat
  4. Check BikeRadar
  5. Check my RSS feeds
  6. Check any emails on my other email accounts that have popped up while doing 1-5
If a phone call or anything else distracts me halfway through this sequence, I start again even if it means checking my hotmail a couple of minutes after I last checked it.

I also have a favourite plate, knife and fork which I always use. If anybody else is here and uses 'my' plate/knife/fork I get irritated even though I have plenty of other ones which are equally suitable.

I double-check that I've locked my back door when going out on my bike.

I...

Aaaaaaaaaargh! :blush:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
ColinJ said:
I also have a favourite plate, knife and fork which I always use. If anybody else is here and uses 'my' plate/knife/fork I get irritated even though I have plenty of other ones which are equally suitable.

Oh yeah! - I hate it if anyone else uses my 'Elvis lives' mug :blush:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No one... and I mean no one uses my 'Heavy Metal' mug at work.. I have had it with me at various jobs since 1989.

threebikesmcginty said:
Oh yeah! - I hate it if anyone else uses my 'Elvis lives' mug :blush:

Noodley

Trumpettom001 said:
Come on guys, this is a cycling forum..... why are there no posts about bike obsessiveness!!!!

Did I mention I have a thing about people posting on threads they have not read properly, as I quite clearly mentioned a small number of my cycling 'rituals'? B):blush:

Every day when I leave the house, I lock the door, check it and walk away. Then I go back and check, sometimes after driving a few miles.

I can only sleep on the left side of the bed.

I can't sleep with any light or noise.

I can't eat food with gravy.

Plus lots more.....

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I have to hunt down and kill, in alphabetic order, anyone who admits to OCD.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
What's wrong with you lot? You make me feel, well, 'normal'. I'm showing Mrs FF this thread in the morning, no doubt about it.

simonali

Guru
Have to open crisp packets the right way up. I do the beermat and the glass in the exact middle thing, too, but only in the pub as I don't really use coasters at home or work.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
User3143 said:
I don't have any.

+ 1, I feel quite left out. :blush: The only thing I can thing of is that once a packet of biscuits are open, I can't eat the top one. Only because I know it stands a chance of being soft, yuk.

Plenty of folks at work to make up for my lack of though. One of the most disgusting ones (IMO) is someone who tinkles in the loo EVERYDAY when they first arrive at work and doesn't flush it. There's no toilet roll left in the loo though.

The mind boggles and I'd love to ask said person why the F? :tongue:

Top Bottom