Whats your VeloViewer score?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Fwiw...

From 83 of 331 segments
# PR's: 479
# PR's tries>1: 300
Top pos score: 99.88 - 1st of 809
Avg Position: 6.0
Avg Total: 190

VamP

Banned
Mine says, 93.60.

Now where is the box where I enter this on my next time trial entry? Should definitely get a ride on Etwall with that. :rolleyes:

If you couldn't tell already, I do not subscribe to this metric, nor the RITMO rating (I haven't tried this one myself) and am a little grumpy about all of these silly performance metrics and because I am not having the best of days I feel like ranting a little to blow off some steam.

I do realise it is a 'bit of fun', but how many 'bit of fun' meaningless metrics does anyone need.

Maybe I will open up an email account, you can all email me your strava links, sportive palmares, what model bike you ride and what clothing you wear or any other evidence you feel should be taken into consideration and I'll email you back some arbitrary number (what range would people prefer their arbitrary score to lie within? The options are as follows: Between 0-10? 1-10? 0-100? 1-100? 3-41? 7-109?) AND a swishy title/rank based on the given data? I will create a donation page where you can donate a few pence here and there to pay for my running costs (coffee and muffins).

Top rant :thumbsup:

Reactions: 4F

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!

I aim to please!

My new dialogue following a TT:

Me: Hey, how did you get on?
Other Rider: Yeah, not too bad, found it hard coming back though, definitely not a quick day, block headwind up that drag into the finish (you say this even if it was a fast day and you PB'd by 20 seconds), really suffered in the last 2 miles (people always says this, no idea why, suffering is the point............).
Me: Yeah, so........... how do you think that ride will influence your RITMO rating?

gam001

Über Member
I aim to please!

My new dialogue following a TT:

Me: Hey, how did you get on?
Other Rider: Yeah, not too bad, found it hard coming back though, definitely not a quick day, block headwind up that drag into the finish (you say this even if it was a fast day and you PB'd by 20 seconds), really suffered in the last 2 miles (people always says this, no idea why, suffering is the point............).
Me: Yeah, so........... how do you think that ride will influence your RITMO rating?
You'll be able to ask me soon Rob...it looks like I can make my TT debut on J2/1 on 15 July. Then looking at doing each Monday thereafter...when do they finish - end of August...might be able to get 5 or 6 in??
You: Hey, how did you get on?
Me: Sufferend for the last 10 miles, but at least I've got a PB :thumbsup:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
You'll be able to ask me soon Rob...it looks like I can make my TT debut on J2/1 on 15 July. Then looking at doing each Monday thereafter...when do they finish - end of August...might be able to get 5 or 6 in??
You: Hey, how did you get on?
Me: Sufferend for the last 10 miles, but at least I've got a PB :thumbsup:

Most importantly, how will it affect your RITMO rating?

I am marshalling next week, but will be racing on the 15th most likely.

They run every Monday until August 17th, then we have an interclub 25 on the 14th Sep. Hill Climb up the Cat and Fiddle on the 18th July too.

VamP

Banned
I heard a rumour that BC are going to start giving out road ranking points based on the RITMO score, to get around the problem of too many 4th cat crashes. Incredible but true! Apparently the RITMO algorithm has a great predictor of bunch riding competence.

400bhp

Guru
Would be interesting to know if anyone has 100.

you can't

Reactions: gaz

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Sorry chaps, you will just need to live with it, the mere fact that I only do remote segments that I create and only I ride means nothing nor the fact I zig zag my way in to work to avoid segments doesn't either nor the fact my Garmin thinks I am riding on a 3500mm rear wheel....

paul04

Über Member
mine is 87.11
did notice looking at the Segment Stats, best segment, top pos score 99.48 1st out of 193 people

Top Bottom