Whats your VeloViewer score?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gam001

Über Member
You know me well enough to know I give short replies and CBA with details.:whistle:

I'm not on the new veloviewer, and aint loading the fecker up over here with an open internet connection. The developer knows his stuff and likes his stats too:thumbsup: It was me who told him to look at using percentiles and cumulatives for segments.:laugh:

Nice suggestion :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler

Reactions: 4F

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
VeloViewer Score

66.62 From 57 of 227 segments.
only really commuting, will hopefully be getting more segments in this weekend

68.86 From 4 of 17 segments. if i change it to 2013 only

Steve Saunders

Started cycling last May, and it's currently saying :
94.91 = all time, from 73 of 290 segments.
96.31 = this year, from 46 of 182 segments.

Pretty happy with that as I have around two dozen KOM's in there - a few on cat 4's.

Ben Lowe

Just to give everyone a target, or perhaps depress people, the current highest VeloViewer Score is 99.93. Lots of KOM's on very popular segments, by the way, it's not my score!
I saw a link to the RIMTO score (didn't fancy giving all my contact details to Decathlon in the sign-up process so didn't look any closer) but I very rarely ride hard for a whole ride. Usually it is with the club or the wife where there is lots of waiting around to regroup and cafe action. Because of that I was anticipating on always having a relatively poor RIMTO score so thought I'd create one I'd do better at :smile: Hopefully by taking the top 25% of your scoring segments (capped at 100) then it'll only be taking into account segments you've actually had a dig at. It also doesn't favour Grimpers over Rouleurs as the average grade doesn't impact the score, as long as it is over -0.25%. Results can be skewed a bit though by high scoring duplicate segments but hey, its just a bit of fun!

STTuey

Mine is currently 99.36
VVSig_zps9e489c1d.png

Top Bottom