Whats your workshop look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
No, no. I love making the end product. This tool making thing is a combination of christmas presents, and as a result of only having a few hours in my workshop (ie not enough time to do anything substantial). I've got some really major projects coming up.

Drago

Legendary Member
Operation "Sort Out That Mess Or I Will Leave It Out For The Dustmen" is now complete.

My 7 working bikes all hung up and easily accesible. The 8th can just be glimpsed in bits hanging up at the rear of the shot.

Almost finished motorbike is in there too, and there's room for the Mad Max when I start stripping that later this year.

So all in all a good couple of days work.

IMG_20180125_133237.jpg

wonderdog

No, no. I love making the end product. This tool making thing is a combination of christmas presents, and as a result of only having a few hours in my workshop (ie not enough time to do anything substantial). I've got some really major projects coming up.
Lovely work. I have a couple of pls who are heritage architects and I bombarded them with the pix of your magnificent bridle joints. Such a beast is very uncommon in Australia where the vernacular is often expressed in a twitch of eight gauge fencing wire.

Top Bottom