Wheels - where do I begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't think YS gets the spending of money without any objective reasoning.

Human beings don't only make decisions solely based on need, technical superiority of whatever they are considering, emotion, greed, jealousy and other human frailties may also be involved. There are individuals for whom this is not the case, which is fine, we are all different. However they may also lack empathetic thinking to understand why others may choose on a different basis...this seems to be the root cause of why this thread is not just made up of people suggesting their preferred wheels to the OP ... And lots of frustration and teeth gnashing :whistle:

Oh and some people just like to 'debate' with people on t'interweb!

vickster

Legendary Member
Oh @Usehernamegood did you choose some wheels yet ;)

Citius

I don't think YS gets the spending of money without any objective reasoning.

Human beings don't only make decisions solely based on need, technical superiority of whatever they are considering, emotion, greed, jealousy and other human frailties may also be involved. There are individuals for whom this is not the case, which is fine, we are all different.
!

By definition, those people don't need to be asking for advice in the first place.

Citius

Is this déjà vu? Could have sworn I've done all this before.......

Almost every week, I would guess...

Citius

The question in the title of the thread is: Wheels, where do I begin?

The answer is: With an analysis of your current wheels, bike, riding style and objectives.

Easy.

That sort of clarity and logic doesn't go down well on threads like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom