When someone parks THIER car on YOUR drive...what can you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

winjim

Smash the cistern
All of you suggesting some kind of damage to the car need to be a bit careful. After all the driver knows exactly where you live. It is far sneakier to find out where they live and take revenge there.
It's the deterrent effect you're after though.

classic33

Leg End Member
All of you suggesting some kind of damage to the car need to be a bit careful. After all the driver knows exactly where you live. It is far sneakier to find out where they live and take revenge there.
Dirty oil underneath the car. Doesn't need to be much, just enough to set them thinking.

Jody

Stubborn git
Install an anti theft bollard at the end of your drive and tell them it won't be removed. Surely you won't have done anything wrong as it's your property

Julia9054

Guru
[QUOTE 5150303, member: 43827"]When are you on holiday next? I wouldn't mind sitting in your living room for a few days watching TV, or sitting in your garden in the sun with a good book. If you're not using the space, of course.[/QUOTE]
As long as you don't break in, you don't need his permission. You just need to wait for the moment he leaves his door unlocked.
My drunk alcoholic neighbour walked into my house screaming abuse at me. I managed - without touching her - to get her to leave. I quickly locked my door and she stood on my drive ranting and raving for the next ten minutes. I phoned the police and was told she had not committed any offence as she hadn't damaged anything and it all took place on private property. I always lock my front door these days!

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5150303, member: 43827"]When are you on holiday next? I wouldn't mind sitting in your living room for a few days watching TV, or sitting in your garden in the sun with a good book. If you're not using the space, of course.[/QUOTE]

Leave it tidy as you go.

Top Bottom