When will you quit ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well rather than quitting my first plan is the electric bike.... and then I will explore other possibilities after that such as a trike (not an upright one), if balance is an issue. But I'm hoping that it is quite some way off and that by continuing to cycle I will help to keep myself more mobile.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Are you only 12 now?
in terms of maturity, yes

Sharky

Guru
The young Sharky on my avatar was taken 50 years ago in my first season when I was 17. Managed about a dozen 10mile TT's this year and there have only been a few years in between when I didn't make the start line. Never very fast, but I hope to do a few more years yet before I hang up my wheels or buy a trike.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Is quiting an option?

classic33

Leg End Member
When I get carried out the front door in a box..............
Will you still be on the bike?:laugh:
trikehearse.jpg

Jason

mileage varies from year to year. If anything I expect my mileage to increase as i enter neo-retirement age and beyond.
A trike that can carry golf clubs may well be on the cards after 65, so we can go down to one car

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm 65 and still pedalling, I'm slower than I used to be, but I'm still enjoying my cycling. I have no plans to stop, but if I stop enjoying it or become to infirm to pedal then I might then stop.

Top Bottom