Where do you think the edge of London is?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd go within m25.

The comapny I last worked for had two charging tariffs. Inside the M25 and outside the M25.

I tend to see everything inside the M25 as one amorphous mess not worth identifying individually. I'm also tired with threads about London. It's getting old.

I'm also tired with threads about London. It's getting old.
Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 08.48.33.jpg

also
Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 08.48.43.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
The comapny I last worked for had two charging tariffs. Inside the M25 and outside the M25.

I tend to see everything inside the M25 as one amorphous mess not worth identifying individually. I'm also tired with threads about London. It's getting old.

yebbut you live in Liverpool ;)

yebbut you live in Liverpool ;)
Ah but I don't. I live on the Wirral. Which to the uninitiated is either Liverpool or not Liverpool. I may start a thread.

[QUOTE 4942830, member: 45"]Where is this "London" that you speak of?[/QUOTE]
Take your pick: Ontario, Ca; Savigny sur Seille, Fr; Arkansas, US; California, US; Ohio, US; West Virginia, US; Wisconsin, US; Kiribati, Christmas Island

Tim Hall

Ah, forgot the phone number thing. Of course, back in the day, you could restrict it to 0171

030 is being allocated in London (and elsewhere?) so that ruins that.
For some values of "Back in the day", obvs. Time was London numbers began with 01, everywhere else was something different. And there were "local" dialling codes too.

Top Bottom