Where have I misplaced my passport? Ideas wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Wherever it is, IIRC if it is found and handed in, it is cancelled immediately. So far as I know, the Passport Office will not tell you the passport has been cancelled.
Sorry to be a bore, but being one of those who were the subject of the Equifax hack and having had three new credit cards in the last six months because of credit card skimming and in my day job having to deal with fraud, as you know it is missing and if it is not in the "usual place" or any of the places suggested by contributors to the thread, you should contact the Passport Office and get it cancelled.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wherever it is, IIRC if it is found and handed in, it is cancelled immediately. So far as I know, the Passport Office will not tell you the passport has been cancelled.
Sorry to be a bore, but being one of those who were the subject of the Equifax hack and having had three new credit cards in the last six months because of credit card skimming and in my day job having to deal with fraud, as you know it is missing and if it is not in the "usual place" or any of the places suggested by contributors to the thread, you should contact the Passport Office and get it cancelled.
"Mine" was last used entering Germany, from Spain.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Don't worry, I've got a guaranteed way to find it.

Take that €105 you found.
Change it to proper money, like pounds sterling.
Use that money obtain a replacement passport

Your old passport will then magically reappear within 24 hours of your new one being issued.
Probably in that sock drawer.

:okay:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Thanks......will give it a few more days of searching then cancell

Top Bottom