Where is my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I'm away from CC for just over 3 weeks and come back to carnage!

AFS made no secret of the problems he's overcome so he deserves support, not scornful points-scoring put-downs, what benefit are they to anyone?
...god knows how isolated he feels now.

If you're reading this AFS keep in touch.

Well said Arche_tect. :thumbsup: You have said in one sentence exactly what I would like to say.

Very rarely do I do this, but

+ 1

AFS :hugs:

colly

Re member eR
Yeah come back soon AFS.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Gotta say +1 Gavroche.

AFS has his personal demons, (no secret and well documented by AFS himself on here), and I for one sincerely hope he battles them succesfully as I never had any issues with him myself.
His posts were getting out of hand from all accounts, and I understand he had been warned as well.
So, while we are all entitled to think, say and write what we like, I feel it's only right that people are taken to task if they start to cause offence, otherwise we'd have a right old free for all :thumbsup:

+1

potsy

Rambler
Maybe there should be a list of those people that are banned with a brief explanation of why, and whether or not it is permanent or just a temporary suspension?

I too hope AFS is OK, and he comes back at some point.

colly

Re member eR

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
does anyone know ????

"They" know...

AFS if you do read this (And I know you are ;) ) you are clearly one of those chap's who has had the courage to make a change in his life where so many others have failed, for that you deserve respect.

I dont agree with all of your views (but then I dont agree with many members views) and I'm sure you dont agree with all mine.

Take care

Glow worm

Legendary Member
"They" know...

AFS if you do read this (And I know you are ;) ) you are clearly one of those chap's who has had the courage to make a change in his life where so many others have failed, for that you deserve respect.

I dont agree with all of your views (but then I dont agree with many members views) and I'm sure you dont agree with all mine.

Take care

Here here. I'd echo that - All the best AFS mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom