Where is my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Perhaps it's time this thread was locked :?:

AFS seems to have become the new carbon. Some like him, some don't, and some aren't arsed either way.

Enoughs enough IMHO

The thread "should" have been closed after the first post, but that would not have stopped people complaining.

Some people really do need to take a look at themselves and what they bring to the forum.

Noodley

I think the point is, it's not that sort of forum. People are allowed to complain and Shaun gives a sensible account of his reasons. There are plenty of places where that would not happen...

Perhaps that needs to change? A lot of people seem happy to complain but not do anything to improve things.

Noodley

Personally I'd be out of the door if it did.

What would cause you to leave?
I don't understand why you would leave if the complaining stopped. For me the forum would be a nicer place if the complaining was removed. Especially those who complain about the forum, I cannot understand why they just do not leave.

Noodley

[QUOTE 1576185"]
Surely though if this was construtive, then it would benefit?
[/quote]

Can't remember seeing much of that, but I agree.

Most of the complaining is "this is shite", "that is shite" "this is wrong" "this is not fair"...

Noodley

No I mean, I'm happy this is the kind of place where complaining is tolerated.

Ah right got you now.

I am speaking about moaning for the sake of it rather than being permitted to have a gripe. More and more I see people moaning for the sake of it, which I do not feel adds anything. I also see more and more personal insults which are tolerated and in som cases encouraged by other members...the rules are quite clear; stop posting, amend the behaviour or be banned.

Noodley

Say I'm 99% happy with the forum, should I F off immediately or am I allowed to stay until my satisfaction rating drops to 98.5%?

I'm surprised you are still here :laugh:

TVC

As long as it's not a Custard Cream

I f***ing hate them!

Don't you mean you find the taste not to your liking.
wink.gif

Hate is something reserved for racists and bigots surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom