Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I only came for a bit of measuring advice.

Never measure on a cold day. It always disappoints I'm led to believe.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I would like to meet a few of the regulars in the touring section, specially the mythical @HobbesOnTour.
But, I would like to go on tour (not a long one, or we'll feel homesick for our furry babies) with @Reynard.
Even if we haven't interacted much on the forum, I have the feeling we would go on well on a wee adventure ^_^
Also @ColinJ I think would make a great friend if he was nearby.

classic33

Leg End Member
I would like to meet a few of the regulars in the touring section, specially the mythical @HobbesOnTour.
But, I would like to go on tour (not a long one, or we'll feel homesick for our furry babies) with @Reynard.
Even if we haven't interacted much on the forum, I have the feeling we would go on well on a wee adventure ^_^
You saying he doesn't really exist?

As long as you bring your lovely Pashley bike along @Pat "5mph" - it makes me smile :smile: Bicycles, good food and cats, what's not to like? :becool:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Eleven pages, eleven fecking pages :angry:

I'm not made of stone, you know. I bleed, I feel pain....

Bastards :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Don't feel bad, Smokie, it could be worse.... The only person who wants to meet me is Accy bliddy Cyclist :ohmy:...
It's a bit like going on Tinder and being picked by Nicola Sturgeon :rolleyes:.

Just kiddin' Accy. I think :okay:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
... sniff.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

Reminds me of
calimero-crying-upset-chicken.gif

It's an injustice!

OP
OP
CanucksTraveller

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Me too.
I do look out for @CanucksTraveller , no I’m not stalking you. We cycle the same back roads of Hertfordshire and I know what bike you ride . Oh dear that sounds a bit threatening or creepy :laugh:
Ah of course we do, I have wondered about where you are based as your rides do cover a lot of very familiar roads! We can't be far away, possibly we've waved at each other before. 😄

Given more time to think I'm going to add the following since they all seem very interesting people, and reasonably nice at the very least!
@HobbesOnTour
@Blue Hills
@Juan Kog
@Joey Shabadoo
@classic33
@Tenkaykev
@C R

All good eggs. 😊

Top Bottom