Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Rocky

Hello decadence
Working on the proviso that had anyone wanted to meet me they'd clearly not be a full shilling, you've all shown how remarkably street-wise and savvy you are, which is surprising....
I'd like to meet you Archie :whistle:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
How about a CC social get together in 2022, say the 20th July at Noon... it's a Wednesday.

Somewhere central to everybody wherever they may live and easy to get to by rail... how about Birmingham?

C R

Guru
How about a CC social get together in 2022, say the 20th July at Noon... it's a Wednesday.

Somewhere central to everybody wherever they may live and easy to get to by rail... how about Birmingham?
That would be central for England. For the whole the island somewhere central would probably be closer to where you are. OTOH Birmingham suits me fine.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@potsy and I invited all of you out on a walk, but how many actually bothered to turn out...? :whistle:
Never saw that. It’s a long way North for us so we need to make a weekend of it. We usually stop with @coffeejoe on our way up or back from the Hebs. But anything is possible with planning. We follow @potsy and @coffeejoe on Instagram.

Archie_tect

That would be central for England. For the whole the island somewhere central would probably be closer to where you are. OTOH Birmingham suits me fine.
Apart from Globalti, there's not many north of Edinburgh/ Glasgow so Birmingham on the train's an easy journey from most places- reasonably flat too... takes about the same to get from Cornwall to Birmingham as Glasgow to Birmingham

Reactions: C R

Archie_tect

Sheffield? - too hilly,
Leeds? I'm from Leeds so that's a no...
York? Easy to get to on the east side!
Manchester? Like I said I'm from Leeds...

Top Bottom