Who gets Yenrod - I do but do you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

MacBludgeon said:
I get Yenners and agree/disagree as I see fit, but I don't get that tosser Crackle, where's he coming from, eh?

Fair point, original post edited: I was in a funny mood last night.

If he lived 'down South' yenrod would be in the mouseketeers, an elite squadron of CycleChat oddity spreading across the land...:laugh:

Shaun

Founder
I often have to re-read just to get the jist of it, but most of the time get Yenners.

Having said that some of his posts go right over my head, and I sometimes have a job telling whether he's being serious or not. Then he'll go and post a gem like this to Yello who's recently lost his dog (which I thought was really heartfelt):

yenrod said:
A really feel for you Yells'...all the best mate - you'll know the vibe will always be there!

Not a way that most people whould have thought to express the sentiment, but definitely heartfelt and meaningful, and definitely Yenners.

Cheers,
Shaun :laugh:

I don't get yenners, he obviously comes in a different cereal to the one I have :smile:

most of the time i can figure out what he's saying and wonder if people sometimes have to re-read my posts to understand them - i'm not the best at the words putting together and them coming out right thing :laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rhythm Thief said:
I like to be fair, if I can. But, since you insist, no I don't really get Yenrod. Anyone who says that Arch is a "nasty piece of work" is out of order, in my book. Not that I'm carrying a torch for Arch or anything ...:wacko:

Aw, just because I knitted your monkey.

No, that's not a euphemism...

Most of the time I do eventually understand what Yenrod types, although it often takes a few reads.

What I don't get is why he has to be so angry, just like Chuffy said. And why he bothers with women at all, sometimes, when they are apprently all out to get him...

I'll always treasure the time he had a go at me, and at the fact I wasn't defending myself when everyone else (my 'fan club') was, and the reason I wasn't replying was because I wasn't even online, I was out on a bike ride. With Admin, if I remember rightly...

It's the freeform punctuation that really gets me though.

Uncle Mort said:
Do you not let northerners in, then? :wacko:

Oh, but yes!
MacBludgeon for example is a Scotchman the Brave, who 'dared' the A12 lorry run...(and then wept for days)

That's 'North' innit? :biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Black Sheep said:
I don't get yenners, he obviously comes in a different cereal to the one I have :biggrin:

You never heard of just adding milk? :wacko::wacko:

Anyway - I don't really know Yenrod well but his posts are often entertaining. Seems a good fella to me. No doubt there are some exceptions but we all have our moments!

SD

yenrod

Admin said:
I often have to re-read just to get the jist of it, but most of the time get Yenners.

Having said that some of his posts go right over my head, and I sometimes have a job telling whether he's being serious or not. Then he'll go and post a gem like this to Yello who's recently lost his dog (which I thought was really heartfelt):

Not a way that most people whould have thought to express the sentiment, but definitely heartfelt and meaningful, and definitely Yenners.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun i was infering that Yello will always love the dog ie the vibe (atmosphere - look it up in the french dictionary). Respect to Yello.

Crackle said:
Think of him as a modern James Joyce. :biggrin:

Who's that :biggrin:

Sittingduck said:
You never heard of just adding milk? :wacko::tired:

Anyway - I don't really know Yenrod well but his posts are often entertaining. Seems a good fella to me. No doubt there are some exceptions but we all have our moments!

SD

Thanks Ducks :wacko:

Ive never been into grammar (arch) -my mark in school was ok, say what you mean don't beat round the bush, get to the point - no airs or graces - STRAIGHT TO THE POINT = and you'll never go wrong.

Maybe the last word could goto Longers (if its such a deal/issue) who has actually met me, understood exactly what I said/talked about and from what I know enjoyed our meet/ride last Autumn soo much he ask me to meet him again with a few other members off here...

Still, its only a bloody I.Net forum - like it aint life or death !

1.gif

yenrod

Oh and btw Arch - you show me a man who has never or isn't frustrated the whims & desires/demands of a woman and I'll tell you what life means....

Shaun

Founder
yenrod said:
Shaun i was infering that Yello will always love the dog ie the vibe (atmosphere - look it up in the french dictionary). Respect to Yello.

Erm, Yenners, I know - that's what I said - despite how you worded it, it was heartfelt and meaningful - i.e. POSITIVE and good!!!!!

I was paying you a compliment and completely understood what you meant.

You obviously need to re-read my post to get it .... lol .... :wacko:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom