Who gets Yenrod - I do but do you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yenrod said:
Like this Chuffy babes

Neo-Nazi_Skinhead.jpg
Wasn't he Norah Batty's toyboy in Last of the Summer Wine?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Crackle said:
I started the thread because I was in a strange mood and I saw a response to one of his posts which irritated me.

With reference to 'what you see is what you get', then I think occasionally what some of you sometimes see is not what was meant, hence not 'getting it'. Occasionally, you might think more often, he's out of line and people tell him so. I think Chuffy's post and he's said as much before, is most accurate "....without any malice"

theclaud, I don't really know what to say. I was pissed at you, I'm less so now. We all fall out occasionally, sometimes without saying so. I find it best to avoid people when that happens, otherwise it just becomes spiteful and argumentitive. Perhaps I'm like Yenners but just not as honest as he is.

OK well you're probably right. I've never found Yenrod malicious as such - but it's surprising how crass some people can be without trying. But anyway you (and Chuffy's point about other people being worse than Yenners) have caused me to reflect that perhaps Yenrod gets short shrift because he is an easier target than some - I will try and resist the temptation to respond high-handedly to everything that narks me. Anything's possible - I even get on amicably with Linf these days!

Top Bottom