Who gets Yenrod - I do but do you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
I think I do... You want it again?:ohmy:

(I've got to nip off now for a meeting, but I'll be back...)

Go on then!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

theclaud said:
Well you did start the thread. Presumably because you think he's misunderstood or treated unfairly? But then apparently most people think he's OK, and I'm in a minority. I'm genuinely sorry to have pissed you off so much - I know when it dates from but if it's not about Yenrod then I really don't know what it is about. As you rightly observe, all I know of Yenners is how he talks to me (and others) on here - and I stand by the fact that he has been fairly objectionable. There might be more and wonderful things to him, but I am not a mind-reader.

Sorry about the gag - the association of Yenrod with a literary giant seemed to warrant some sort of minor piss-take. I'll admit to a touch of facetiousness - whether you interpret that as snide or just playful tends to depend on whether you are well-disposed towards someone or not - clearly I've burnt my bridges and I won't make any more cracks at your expense.

What you see is, to an extent, what you get with me too, although there's a performative element to forums and, frankly, I enjoy that aspect of it. So - there really is no sting in the tail. I regret that you have come to dislike me, and will apologise to Yenners if I find I have done him an injustice.

I started the thread because I was in a strange mood and I saw a response to one of his posts which irritated me.

With reference to 'what you see is what you get', then I think occasionally what some of you sometimes see is not what was meant, hence not 'getting it'. Occasionally, you might think more often, he's out of line and people tell him so. I think Chuffy's post and he's said as much before, is most accurate "....without any malice"

theclaud, I don't really know what to say. I was pissed at you, I'm less so now. We all fall out occasionally, sometimes without saying so. I find it best to avoid people when that happens, otherwise it just becomes spiteful and argumentitive. Perhaps I'm like Yenners but just not as honest as he is.

yenrod

Crackle said:
Perhaps I'm like Yenners but just not as honest as he is.

God dammit - if I was honest i'd tell people $%^& i %^&^%$£ $%^& %$£" and they could ^( "£$% themselves !

Think that explains everything - but NO Crack - we've got to keep it all artificial etc...

Crackle said:
I think Chuffy's post and he's said as much before, is most accurate "....without any malice"
I tend to think of Yenners as the Bez of the forum, freaky dancing and all.

I do agree with most of what theclaud said though, but as I'm a chap I can probably afford to be a little more relaxed about his apparent inability to cope with women, even if it sometimes makes me despair of the hapless goon. If I was a woman who he had crossed then I'd be a lot less forgiving, and understandably so.

Having said that, there are a few people on here who give every impression of having a worse and rather nastier attitude to women than poor bewildered Yenrod.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Chuffy said:
Having said that, there are a few people on here who give every impression of having a worse and rather nastier attitude to women ....

Oh yeah, just scratch a little bit....

Bez is a Manc., I keep telling you this. You can't go around comparing scousers to Mancs, they're from completely different gene pools.

Bigtwin

Crackle said:
Oh yeah, just scratch a little bit....

Bez is a Manc., I keep telling you this. You can't go around comparing scousers to Mancs, they're from completely different gene pools.

Wait a minute, that's not funny. You are going too far.

Are you seriously suggesting that those people have a pool of genes?

yenrod

Bigtwin said:
Wait a minute, that's not funny. You are going too far.

Are you seriously suggesting that those people have a pool of genes?

Surrey: the small intestine of England :biggrin:

yenrod

Chuffy said:
All you Northerners look alike to me...:biggrin:

Like this Chuffy babes

Neo-Nazi_Skinhead.jpg

Top Bottom