Why don't some people like being passed??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was on my way up a mountain yesterday and saw someone pushing there bike ahead.. Rather than pass him
I hopped off and walked along with him for a chat. Nice guy it turned out. Ran past him and then slowed to walking/staggering pace again 50 yards up the path! The guy wasn't impressed as it turned out

FTFY!:laugh:

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
What does get on my tit is when I'm waiting at the lights and someone comes up from behind and stops to wait, in front of me. Grrrrrr!

I had that at a junction, waiting behind the line, a rider sails through and plonks themself slap bang in front. I mutter, lights change, I overtake and say "What on earth was that for?"

"It's safer!"

the rider said.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I had that at a junction, waiting behind the line, a rider sails through and plonks themself slap bang in front. I mutter, lights change, I overtake and say "What on earth was that for?"

"It's safer!"

the rider said.

Safer for whom?? Oh let me guess..... Them?

I generally don't mind things, but one thing I can't abide for some reason are red light jumpers.
There you are, sat there at the lights, doing the safe and legal thing, and some twat comes sailing past without a care in the world and then has to dodge the cars, therefore giving cyclists a bad name as everyone sees them, NOT me!!:rolleyes:

Luckily I use the nice cyclepaths around here a lot, so I probably experience a lot less of road cycling nobbers than most of you.

KEEF

Veteran
upload_2015-4-8_12-45-20.jpeg
This is how I confuse scalpers

Top Bottom