Wiggle slow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Guru
My wife hardly touched her bike all summer, then . . . the tyre goes flat. That was Saturday. And since then she's nagged me every day to fix it - except I am waiting on Wiggle for the inner tube.
Why on earth don't you keep a spare tube for her bike? Folly, man, folly. Have you got a spare tube for (each of) your bike(s?)? Or will you have to 'send off to Wiggle' for that? Use your LBS in these exacting circumstances.

Buck

Guru
Not had any issues with wiggle. Deliveries always quick and when buying I'll alway compare them to others such as CRC, Halfords and my LBS. rarely do I find them more expensive although prices have generally risen due a lot I think to the exchange rate (most items are traded on $ market)

Willam

Used them quite a bit over the last few weeks, the service has been fine, dispatch was reasonable.

My one gripe tho is, if I qualify for free delivery why Charge an extra £1.99 to use the collect+ service.

Have to say Halfords has stepped up its game, online prices for pickup are as cheap as most other places now, and the pickup option is a big plus for me.

Those that use their LBS are lucky, mine is far to expensive, every time I have used it ( since buying my bike from them) I find I could have bought the tools and done the job cpway cheaper myself, and still had some left over for a pizza.

Gert Lush

I ordered something on Thursday, picked Friday and delivered today which is not bad seeing as estimated delivery was Tuesday but I was expecting it Monday.

My LBS bugs me because they keep the inner tubes under the counter so you can't even see them and have to ask for one. Also they only stock Bontrager ones. It's an odd set up.

Top Bottom