Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Cant order what i want due to wiggle not updating the sales pages.......
Anyone else having issues??

bpsmith

Veteran
Seems fine to me.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Tried chainreaction?
Yes but they nearly £100 more expensive than wiggle.......

But 2wks ago chain reaction had them at £300 a piece...........had them in my basket, but my solicitor screwed up my house completion and it was delayed. Sods law

si_c

Guru
Yes but they nearly £100 more expensive than wiggle.......

But 2wks ago chain reaction had them at £300 a piece...........had them in my basket, but my solicitor screwed up my house completion and it was delayed. Sods law
Should be the same price as it's the same company. Just had a look on both and that appears to be the case... £370. Or am I missing something?

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Yup........been waiting all week for them to sort it out, so I can finish my bike.

Another one ? How many will you have when this one's done ? I've run out of space and trying hard not to buy a 3 speed Henry Burton i keep walking passed

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Should be the same price as it's the same company. Just had a look on both and that appears to be the case... £370. Or am I missing something?
I get 12% platinum discount on wiggle........which makes them 328 each

si_c

Guru
I get 12% platinum discount on wiggle........which makes them 328 each

Ah ok, that makes more sense then. Have you dropped them an email, they might not be aware the item is broken, it's probably not a particularly high volume SKU.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Ah ok, that makes more sense then. Have you dropped them an email, they might not be aware the item is broken, it's probably not a particularly high volume SKU.
Today is the 6th day of chasing them.........and now they have given me a further £20 reduction for when it's finally sorted

OP
OP
J

jowwy

wiggle still not sorted the issue after numerous emails and promises, so ive ended up getting a good deal on di2 hydraulic and will sell my etap rear mech

now both my bikes run the same kit, so if i have an issue with one, its easier to swap over while awaiting replacements.......also di2 is cheaper to replace than etap

OP
OP
J

jowwy

So the moment i told wiggle to forget my order, they update the website and tell me they are ready for purchase now............i was waiting 10 days for them to tell me that......so now i have spent the last hour cancelling all my Di2 stuff..........................:cursing:

Top Bottom