Winter, Winter, Winter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Over the past few weeks there have been lots and lots of posts about Winter.

It is not my intention to teach people to suck eggs, but if you use the search engine on this forum you will probably get the answer you are looking for.

Just type "Winter" and see what comes up. There is lots of information to do with everything related to Winter cycling.

AndyRM

XOXO
In Britain it's still two months away, but I suppose its worth getting prepared really, really early.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
In Britain it's still two months away, but I suppose its worth getting prepared really, really early.

You may think it is early but there has been so many posts about it recently.

It is about 10 degrees in Denmark at the moment. Within 3 weeks we will have frost.

If you dont start ordering your warm gear now, it will all be gone.

I am just topping up on mine.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Im not telling you......use the Search facility :0)
:sad:

Whilst I do understand where you're coming from Steve, I would imagine that there aren't that many cycling related topics that haven't already been covered on the forum somewhere. The new threads are needed to keep the forum alive, even if they are just covering ground that's been gone over many many times before.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
This is all about supply and demand.

It is about 10 degrees in Denmark at the moment. Within 3 weeks we will have frost.

If you dont start ordering your warm gear now, it will all be gone.

I am just topping up on mine.

Did you bin all your stuff from last winter?! I've been using the same kit for 3 years and only replaced gloves (because some twat nicked them from the radiator at work).

winjim

Smash the cistern
:sad:

Whilst I do understand where you're coming from Steve, I would imagine that there aren't that many cycling related topics that having already been covered on the forum somewhere. The new threads are needed to keep the forum alive, even if they are just covering ground that's been gone over many many times before.
What is the best way to lube my chain?

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I appreciate that but I feel there is only so much we can contribute to thermal underwear and Winter gloves in a 3 week period. I wouldnt want the Search engine to be the first stopping point for every post. But it does have its uses.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Should have bought it in spring for the best prices on higher end kit ;)

Buying Winter kit is my version of OCD. I also ride motorbikes in Winter and so I really do have bag loads of the most effective Winter gear you can buy. I really dont need more. But then there is always that extra polar Buff I might need (I have 4 new ones in the bag with labels still on from last year). Or a new beanie, one is on the way from Cycology in Australia. I just cant help myself.

Top Bottom