Work from home set-up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Of course schools have closed too as they did in March so all 4 of us at home now. We are all up and running much more quickly and the school and college lessons are on Teams which wasn't the case previously. So this morning my two teenagers are on teams for lessons and Mrs Lane is on teams involved in providing an adult education lesson.

Ouch, your internet will be taking a pounding. How is to standing up to the abuse?

johnblack

Über Member

Bear the cat has been in the laptop bag nearly every day since last March.

Gunk

Guru
I’m based from home from Friday, so that will both of us, plus two teenagers now not doing GCSE’s and A levels, not really looking forward to it, I like going to the office.

lane

Veteran
I’m based from home from Friday, so that will both of us, plus two teenagers now not doing GCSE’s and A levels, not really looking forward to it, I like going to the office.

Had my son at home after the first lockdown when his GCSEs were cancelled - hard to get them motivated in those circumstances. Weather was nice so got my son out on a lot of bike rides not so good now though.

johnblack

Über Member
For cats, bags are seemingly made of pure warm.
And if I fits, I sits. 😊

Beautiful cat by the way.
Thank you, he is huge at the minute (7kg) but drops down to his fighting weight by early summer. He is completely nocturnal and even though he's starting to get old is still an amazing ratter.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
MrsF's boss just dropped off a laptop, huge 27" screen and various cables, keyboard and mouse. Looks like she's going to work in the conservatory - she's not having the shed office (it is hers actually). He said 'you might want to wipe down the screen as the previous user was a smoker. Blurgh, that was the first job. I've had to buy a new laptop riser and give MrsF's her's back.

Top Bottom