Work from home set-up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I’ve been working from home for over 3 years now and while it can get a bit solitary at times I definitely do not miss the commuting.
F8F70199-B25A-48DE-BE0B-7234D3AB90EB.jpeg

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How's our Welsh neighbours who can't get pens or printer consumables from Tesco etc. Amazon ?

Salar

A fish out of water
My A0 plotter and copier are in the storeroom immediately below my upstairs office, accessed through the kitchen and the garage so I have to walk downstairs + go through 6 doors to get to them... the files, sent by WiFi, are ready by the time I get there... unless I've made a mistake and not sent them!

I've worked from home for myself for years. We recently downsized so my office is the box room and is tight for space, compared to what I used to have.

My A1 plotter is now 5 foot off the floor on top of my shelves, which makes changing rolls of paper a slight challenge :smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Does anybody know when they will or if they will be returning to their offices?.

i was told by my company last week that it could be late spring/early summer, but they are assessing which jobs can be done more permanently from home

lane

Veteran
I am already back in the office for the majority so the question for me is when I will be back WFH full time the way things are around here

Top Bottom