Work from home set-up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
This is mine.

I've got my work and home computers sharing the monitor, and the tablet for teams. Just out of shot are my canine and feline assistants, though they do spend far too much time sleeping on the job.

I find I'm missing the commute more than the office. Just doing a circuit isn't the same, and much easier to skip.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
My A0 plotter and copier are in the storeroom immediately below my upstairs office, accessed through the kitchen and the garage so I have to walk downstairs + go through 6 doors to get to them... the files, sent by WiFi, are ready by the time I get there... unless I've made a mistake and not sent them!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I had a bit of a wait to get 'permissions' to install printer software for home, although I've avoided using it mainly. The extra screen is useful for transferring information/working with other docuents without printing off. When I got the docking station, I used the IT Department's chat box, and they installed the drivers in 15 minutes, not a 2 week wait via 'email'.

Jody

Stubborn git
This is my temporary WFH setup. Sent home in March for a couple of weeks to see if WFH was viable and all these months later I've only heard from my boss once :laugh:

I should really get it setup better as I'm still working on a fold out chair. Its also a little cramped.

The desk suits though when I switch over to night time driving duties.

Top Bottom