Work from home set-up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2428E974-93F7-423C-A1FA-DBD282BFCAA6.jpeg

My home office in the living room. I’ve tidied it up a bit now so there is no clutter.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That'll be fun in January :cold:

Yup. :ohmy: Conservatory then :okay::cold:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
iMac, Aeron,...and a second screen in front of the Mac because the ruddy thing has an intermittent problem with its screen, so I'll have to buy a new one - or the business will, anyway.

Oh and I've got piriformis despite just about the most ergonomic chair yet invented. Arse!

Drago

Legendary Member
Who’s jowry? and who’s Vlad?
I dunno, but they both look like you.

Is dual screens a thing now? I couldn’t work very effectively without a second monitor. Quite often have a report on one screen and data on the other to write into said report.

dodgy

I've been working from home since about 2007 using pretty much this setup. Today I have the boom mic in position as I'm attending an all-day 'virtual offsite' type meeting and it's more comfortable than using a headset, also no battery worries.
Towel on the chair as it's more practical to clean the towel than clean the chair (food crumbs mainly :laugh:)
I don't usually have scented candles on the go but Mrs D brought it up as she was feeling sorry for me working until 10pm tonight!

1601927057973.png

vickster

Legendary Member
Is dual screens a thing now? I couldn’t work very effectively without a second monitor. Quite often have a report on one screen and data on the other to write into said report.
Certainly it is in my line of work (market research)

Top Bottom