World Cup 2010 Most Annoying Person

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
User3143 said:
So on the account of someone who used to play for a certain North London team he's a twat? I'm experiencing dejavu with this and the Maradonna thread.

This experience is needlessly perpetuated by people who have the thinking and reasoning skills of a wooden spoon used to feed gruel to someone who has had a lobotomy.

It's the same reasoning that Crouch is a scummer (even though he had two periods at Pompey ) and that Defoe is a greedy little shite, and as for that twitchy Redknapp..........:evil:

Mick McCarthy does half get on my wick sometimes; I given up listening to his dribble.

mangaman

I agee about most things.

Roy Hodgson is a mile ahead of the rest - which is why his managerial record is superb throughout Europe and the rest are armchair pudits (on the Beeb) or rubbish ex England bosses like Keegan and Graham Taylor.

I quite like Lee Dixon and Clarence Seedorf.

For me - the worst (not just in this world cup) is Garth Crooks. He is completely usesless and always has been, but the BBC bafflingly continue to employ him

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Vidor06 said:
I totally agree on Roy Hodgson. When the whole BBC panel were saying that they had inside information that Gerrard was going to play behind the front 2 yesterday, he was the only one to disagree and say that he expected Gerrard to start on the left again. Of course he was right and is looking increasingly likely to be the new Liverpool manager which is a hell of a compliment for the man.
it is a compliment of sorts. It's also a bed of nails.

I do like Dixon. Keegan looks like a man at the end of his tether - troubling.

User3143 said:
This experience is needlessly perpetuated by people who have the thinking and reasoning skills of a wooden spoon used to feed gruel to someone who has had a lobotomy.

you said you liked the taste of gruel.

Top Bottom