World Naked Bike Ride - campaigning for cycle safety!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Recycler

... or perhaps of showing that not all Brits are uptight gymnophobic busybodies who can't stand to see other people having a bit of a laugh whilst making a point.

Fair point.
I'm all for a bit of fun with these things, but I'm not sure that this is necessarily the best way of making a serious point. I may be wrong; it has been known.:rolleyes:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Fair point.
I'm all for a bit of fun with these things, but I'm not sure that this is necessarily the best way of making a serious point. I may be wrong; it has been known.:rolleyes:

You are right :thumbsup:

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
Fair point.
What better way to demonstrate the health benefits of active transport?
One of the best body paints I've seen in the pictures is: "Notice me when I'm not naked!"
The idea does seem pretty apt to me.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I think there must be on ein brighton soon..I'd happily ride it starkers in this weather!

MrHappyCyclist

Manchester one is this Friday evening. Looks like being a wee bit cooler, so there probably won't be much to see (from the male members of the group, anyway). :blush:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Wow..some neggie view s on here...get ya kit off ffs it's a laugh!

I believe thats the very thing people were trying to express earlier in this thread, it comes across as a laugh, not to serious while trying to to get across a serious message.

MrHappyCyclist

Wow..some neggie view s on here...get ya kit off ffs it's a laugh!
I did! And it was ... more than I'd imagined.
The crowds were geat, cheering, laughing & clapping. Police were great around Canal Street. Best comment I heard from an old chap on the pavement: "Bloody marvelous!".
Might even go again next year.:laugh:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I did! And it was ... more than I'd imagined.
The crowds were geat, cheering, laughing & clapping. Police were great around Canal Street. Best comment I heard from an old chap on the pavement: "Bloody marvelous!".
Might even go again next year.:laugh:

brilliant!......wont be long before my jeans fall apart then i'll have no choice!

Top Bottom