World Snooker Championship

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
That was incredible! Anyone who has played a competitive snooker match, no matter how low the level, will know how difficult it is to hold yourself together when it matters. How those guys do it under that sort of pressure is unbelievable.

Gutted to see Ronnie lose as I love watching him play. :cry:

But fair game to Stuart Bingham, he played an absolute blinder after the mid-session interval. I now reckon it'll be a WIlson v Bingham final. A good one for the neutral.

Sharp end now on the one table, best of 33. Hoping Dave Gilbert does well, but I'd put money on Wilson lifting the trophy although predictions nigh on impossible this year.
I soooo hope this magic tournament stays at The Crucible!

albion

Guru
Jak Jones has been my value bet since the 2nd round. He seems to have modelled his style on Zhang Annda.
Not having Eurosport this time, I missed a trick on spotting the form far too late. My fairly miniscule bets on Zhang came up big, yhough Ladbrokes subsequently banned me.

Wilson is more flawed so I have Jones as the winner. Not that I gave the continuance of Eurosport to fully confirm my observation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Bingham blew it big time. Trying and failing to get a snooker in one frame when a pot was clearly on and the rest of the balls at his mercy was unbelievable. As Hendry said, for all his talent you can see why he's only ranked 44th in the world.

Top Bottom