Worst band ever?

the worst band in the world

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Can I mention Radiohead again on the thread, that turgid whining aural insult dirge Paranoid Android has just been on the radio for what feels like a month. Thom's incessant hideous nasal whining could be the soundtrack for any Guantanamo cell or SAS mock capture white noise exercise. S***e
I remember watching them with a bunch of friends on TV on 96ish, headlining Glastonbury... we all agreed that we never wanted to hear this band ever again.

Meanwhile... another group of friends were at the festival, all trying desperately to leave the Pyramid Stage as the "turgid whining aural insult dirge" of Radiohead commenced. But with such a deluge of traffic(fans) heading in the opposite direction, were stuck in what I can only imagine as 'aural hell on earth'.

Brahan

Über Member
I hate Adele. I hate everything about her. I hate her unusually high whining tone. I hate her face and I hate her hair. I hate her image and her melodies and I hate her upward inflection. For me, she symbolises everything that's bad about the music industry that's been condensed into a single being of generic talentless 5hite. If you are Adele or if you are someone who is dumb enough to have spent their hard earned cash on her music, then I will happily donate from my own body, enough fluid for you to drown in.

AndyRM

XOXO
I hate Adele. I hate everything about her. I hate her unusually high whining tone. I hate her face and I hate her hair. I hate her image and her melodies and I hate her upward inflection. For me, she symbolises everything that's bad about the music industry that's been condensed into a single being of generic talentless 5hite. If you are Adele or if you are someone who is dumb enough to have spent their hard earned cash on her music, then I will happily donate from my own body, enough fluid for you to drown in.

That's a damn good call. Although I must admit that I liked her Skyfall theme for the film, but only when viewed with the credits.

Regina Spektor is another singer I can't stand. Her albums sound like the recordings of a 7 year olds second music lesson.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
it's the worst bond theme ever... the bottom of a pile of sh!tty Bond themes, and the bottom of a pile of sh!tty Adele songs

Ian A

Über Member
[QUOTE 3006331, member: 259"]Shirley that was A View To A Kill by those loveable new romantic brummies Duran Duran. :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Duran Duran have already been correctly identified earlier as a terrible, terrible band . We got a little reminder a few years ago when they won some kind of lifetime achievement award and a lot of their back catalogue was let out of the musical Pandora's box on national tv and radio.

Top Bottom