Worst day of their lives? Poor dears.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not watching, part 1 was rubbish!

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
News anchor probably told them what to say, or just looked for the most hysterical person they could find. They haven't slept all night, after all, so there should be plenty of them floating around, looking for a fight.

Tin Pot

Guru
Even if it was the worst day of their lives, so what? Chances are they were caught up in the moment, their holiday was going tits up and was a slight exaggeration. Either way, why should they give a sh*t how hard some people's lives are. Basically you're saying nobody has a right to moan about anything because someone out there has it harder? Most likely however you're just very bitter.

Nice to see someone post some reason. It's like the overreaction to a travel problem has led to an overeaction to the overeaction.

OMG Look at what we've become!! ;)

My nephew just drove over for his first skiing holiday, it's a twelve hour drive. I can't imagine nine hours stuck in traffic at the end was pleasant(!), but I'm pretty sure he's having a great time by now :smile:

I was at Frankfurt airport, returning to the UK, 13 September, 2001. It was full of Americans who just wanted to get home. The wanted to do what they could, they wanted to be with their families, they wanted to the world to be like it was 3 days earlier. There was nothing to be done, there were no transatlantic flights.

I know how they felt, because I am a human being. They were not complaining.

But, these people heading to the alps were sleep deprived, and trying to make good television. I bet it's not even close to the worst day of their lives. I've had a pretty blessed life, and I've had a much worse flight-related experience this year. I'd like to be young enough that having my ski holiday f*cked up was even potentially the worst thing ever.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
First world problems suck

Top Bottom