Worst film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I didn't pay to see it, but Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is probably the worst thing I've seen.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Yes, and bought drinks and popcorn.
There is an upside to having kids to take to the cinema... even before we had our own we could "borrow" other people's to help us sneak into some pretty good stuff.

It can occasionally backfire as we discovered when we took our 5 yr old god-daughter to see Aladin. She was so terrified of all the noise and movement that she hid under my coat until we had to give up trying to coax her to watch and left. Bless.
Not Robin Williams' finest hour as far as she was concerned.

AndyRM

XOXO
Trainspotting. Thankfully it was a DVD, so I could stop after 5 minutes and sandpaper my nose off, which was a whole load more fun.
Avatar. Great graphics, plot was rubbish. Insofar as it had one.
Bladerunner can go and do one. The 'tears in rain' speech was great, but the rest of the film was me sitting there wondering WTF was going on, and will it ever stop raining?
It was like a bleaker version of Swansea, if such a thing could ever exist.

One out of three is better than quite a few on this thread, chapeau!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A film called "I don't want to be born" Made in 1975. It starred Joan Collins and Donald Pleasence.

upload_2015-6-16_10-32-44.jpeg

andyfraser

Über Member
View attachment 92029 This I lost a few years of my life after watching this. I had to have treatment.
Eraserhead is one of my all time favourite films! I love everything about it! It's probably David Lynch's best film although he hasn't made a bad film yet, and yes, I'm counting Dune in that.

As a film on it's own I quite like Dune. There seems to have been too much producer meddling going on there which spoilt it a bit.

I won't hear a bad word about and of David Cronenberg's films either.

Eraserhead is one of my all time favourite films! I love everything about it! It's probably David Lynch's best film although he hasn't made a bad film yet, and yes, I'm counting Dune in that.

As a film on it's own I quite like Dune. There seems to have been too much producer meddling going on there which spoilt it a bit.

You haven't seen Inland Empire then?

Worst
Film
Ever

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...

Lynch is class, Mulholland Drive is fantastic, it might even be better than that if I knew what it was about.

AndyRM

XOXO

Both are class directors, but they have done some dreadful stuff.

I submit Inland Empire and Maps to the Stars as evidence.

Top Bottom