Worst miming ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
After losing the argument over what to watch tonight i have just been subjected to 2 acts on X factor doing the most embarrasing mime ever.

terrible, really, really terrible.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Try watching on normal TV, not the HD channel .. that can fix the sync sometimes

Renard

Its not something that I follow but is it not supposed to be a singing competition or am I missing the point?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I watched Strictly Come Dancing instead, and have only just recovered my composure after seeing Matt Baker with stubble...

Oh dear, I'm dribbling again.

OP
OP
upsidedown

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Watch the first two acts again and tell me they were singing. Anyway mrs ud has now agreed that it's the worst programme ever made and it's been switched off.

Time to get myself a mort-like bloke shed.

davefb

Guru
pfft,i'm on the computer, typing rubbish into forums because x-factor is on :smile:

i just love how you hear something utterly out of tune,, then one of the judges prattles on about how this act is a new thing for the 21st century or something...

what ? singing out of tune is the new black?

you can/could also tell when they stopped doing the autotune

stephec

Legendary Member
I'm in the shed with a crate of beer and a radio. Radio 4 LW.

The living room has been taken over by three mums, seven kids and three dogs. And Simon Cowell.

It's nice but I'm going to put a stove in here when I can afford it.

Quality!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I'm in the shed with a crate of beer and a radio. Radio 4 LW.

The living room has been taken over by three mums, seven kids and three dogs. And Simon Cowell.

It's nice but I'm going to put a stove in here when I can afford it.

Since i got rid of my four wheeled toy the garage has slowly become my refuge with a fridge,computer,CD player and of course the bikes.Just need a comfy couch and i'm sorted ! Bloody X-factor Arrrrrrr !!!

potsy

Rambler
..and a portable telly so you can watch the X-Factor
thumbsup.png

There was some controversy a little while ago about the use of "autotune" and other enhancement techniques in this programme.

Top Bottom