Worst Start to the Road bike year ever ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Due to unseasonable warm weather I took my first road bike blast of the year on Sunday. If a bike has been away for a long time I like to take it for a week end shake out ride before I make the trip to work on it.
An hour long ride, paced about 21 mph, resulted in the curry based lunch and coffee returning unexpectedly. I did not have to stop, kept pedaling and puked 4 or 5 times xx( . Then to top it all off I got run off the road by a old blue mini van (people mover).

Oh yeah and we are going to get a foot of wet snow today ....road bike goes back to the basement.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh dear.

Due to unseasonable warm weather I took my first road bike blast of the year on Sunday. If a bike has been away for a long time I like to take it for a week end shake out ride before I make the trip to work on it.
An hour long ride, paced about 21 mph, resulted in the curry based lunch and coffee returning unexpectedly. I did not have to stop, kept pedaling and puked 4 or 5 times xx( . Then to top it all off I got run off the road by a old blue mini van (people mover).

Oh yeah and we are going to get a foot of wet snow today ....road bike goes back to the basement.

wow well done mate, that's impressive, I hate slowing down but that's impressive !

Speedywheelsjeans

Been there, done that, got the puke on my tshirt, well not 5 times.... Just the once for me. Note to self, dont eat roast dinner half hour before cycling

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting

If I kept an average of 21mph im sure i'd do the same.:whistle:

Top Bottom