Would you buy and wear a strangers bike shorts?

Would you buy and wear a strangers bike shorts?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Just a random thought.....do all the people who would never consider wearing secondhand shorts also build themselves "nests" of loo paper to shield their bums from public loo seats? I'm curious.

Mrs M

Guru
Yep

sanddancer

Just a random thought.....do all the people who would never consider wearing secondhand shorts also build themselves "nests" of loo paper to shield their bums from public loo seats? I'm curious.

Yes I do that :biggrin:
no I wouldn't buy socks/boxers
yes I would buy shorts/longs
:biggrin:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm fascinated by the "nests" that I come across. Some of them are almost works of art and must have used up a fair amount of Finland's timber to construct. I half expect to see flocks of giant albatrosses emerging from the stalls, closely followed by David Attenborough. I must get to the bottom of this....

Tin Pot

Guru
In principle, yes, but unlikely to do so in practice as new ones are luckily affordable. I have worn rental wetsuits on several occasions and I can assure you that worse things are done in the water. So yes, you are too fussy ;-))

Old piss in wetsuits is not worse than the faeces and STDs in secondhand underwear.

Tin Pot

Guru
nothing wrong with buying second hand shorts...if you don't like the look of them when you get them re-sell them..if they look clean and good condition..bang em on...you've saved a good few quid...

Can I buy your used retinas? They're obviously much better at seeing microbes than mine.

Top Bottom