Would you buy and wear a strangers bike shorts?

Would you buy and wear a strangers bike shorts?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Isn`t that what washing machines were invented for? If somebody is on a tight budget why not??
I'm not convinced washing at 30 actually gets cycle kit to a like new standard. I don't want to be wearing clothes next to my skin that have potentially been soaked in a strangers bodily fluids, or indeed anyone else's bodily fluids

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm not convinced washing at 30 actually gets cycle kit to a like new standard. I don't want to be wearing clothes next to my skin that have potentially been soaked in a strangers bodily fluids, or indeed anyone else's bodily fluids
Forget the wretched "eco" boll#cks. Turn the dial up to 50 degrees and kiss somebody else's body fluids goodbye.

speccy1

I don`t wash stuff at 30, may as well not bother, to get stuff clean you need heat, I don`t care a fig what the tree huggers say

earlestownflya

Given my cycling shorts generally cost £50+ a reasonable amount of time
ooo that's a lot of money....guess i'll stick to sitting in someone elses juices..for £40 less:okay:

speccy1

I suppose we could take this one step further, why buy a second hand bike, when the saddle had been up somebody elses backside? Same difference................

vickster

Legendary Member
I suppose we could take this one step further, why buy a second hand bike, when the saddle had been up somebody elses backside? Same difference................
I don't know about you, but I don't ride my bike naked, there's material between my skin and the saddle. That is not the case with cycling bottoms worn commando. And all my bikes have saddles new to me, even the second hand one ;)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
U

User33236

Never bought a second hand bike but it would get the same treatment my brand new ones get..... as soon as I get it home it gets the saddle removed and a new (or one that I have owned from new) Fizik Ardea Versus one fitted.

Top Bottom