Xmas Decorations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugo15

Über Member
Went out to play with the kids this afternoon and a bloke down the road was up a ladder putting Xmas decorations on the outside of his house. WTF?

His progress was slowed somewhat by 3 six year old girls telling him what a plonker he was :evil:.

Maybe we should have a thread of photos of worst xmas lights that we come accross whilst out riding.

Hugo15 said:
Went out to play with the kids this afternoon and a bloke down the road was up a ladder putting Xmas decorations on the outside of his house. WTF?

His progress was slowed somewhat by 3 six year old girls telling him what a plonker he was ;).

Yeah, and a 50-year-old cyclist who had nothing better to do! :smile:

Downward

Guru
Yes it's for the 5th November switch on. We have a couple of people who throw enough lights on their house to light up birmingham and the switch on is imminent.

Keith Oates

Janner
For me it's far too early to put up Christmas Decorations but if some people want to to do it now then it's up to them, they are not harming anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavintc

Guru
I use a Costa coffee which is next to my work. I noted on Friday that the Christmas decorations are up. I asked why. He said he was deeply embarrassed by them, but it was company policy and he had no choice.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
If he wants to put them up it's up to him. He's maintaining his right to be unbound by convention and it's no-one's job to tell him that he's wrong.

Gromit

Über Member
But, but its not Christmas yet. What a silly idiot, if you put up your decorations too early you spoil the fun. :bicycle:;)

vernon said:
If he wants to put them up it's up to him. He's maintaining his right to be unbound by convention and it's no-one's job to tell him that he's wrong.

Way to go vern.

Light relief - everyone needs it. Christmas is like Diwali without the fireworks. The New Year - ugh! Bang bang bang! Fireworks everywhere - all in the worst possible taste.

Top Bottom