Yay! Go Manchester.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I blame Tony Bliar.

Globalti

Legendary Member
A great example of how a just handful of feckless scum can derail society's best efforts.

We also can't wait to move away from the area. A colleague of mine who moved here from Newcastle absolutely despised the people of north-west England, he said he found them miserable whining and aggressive. I don't think Accy of this parish would disagree.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A great example of how a just handful of feckless scum can derail society's best efforts.

We also can't wait to move away from the area. A colleague of mine who moved here from Newcastle absolutely despised the people of north-west England, he said he found them miserable whining and aggressive. I don't think Accy of this parish would disagree.
Your colleague sounds like a total prick. There are miserable, whining and aggressive people everywhere.

I don’t think I’m aggressive.

Leaway2

Lycrist
I just went on the site. They are refunding me.

C R

Guru
I don't think it is fair to single Manchester out like this, there are scrotes everywhere. This year there has been an art event going on in Worcester in benefit of St Richard's Hospice (http://www.worcesterstandstall.co.uk). It is a trail of giraffe sculptures around the city, and it has been the victim of vandalism since it was installed.

I lived in Manchester for six years since 98, and I loved it there. I was upset when we had to leave, and for a long time after I missed being there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Reading earlier that mobike have conveniently forgotten that they've withdrawn from other cities over similar issues in the past. If that's the case then it's a bit oily of them to be singling out Manchester.

On top of that they were a bit shite really.

Stockport kicked Mobike out within about a week.

Top Bottom