Yearly Targets for 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Not good: a January fall on ice onto my operation site meant a month on crutches. Basically I missed an entire month so recovery is a month behind. I then missed much of May due to a viral infection and some nasty side effects.

Catching up though ... but 7000 rather than 7500 miles is more likely.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Excellently, because I didn't set one. Was still recovering from surgery at the turn of the year and wasn't riding. I may set one for 2019 though.

C R

Guru
I didn't really set one, just a vague hope of doing longer distances. I have managed a few rides over 50km, I have consistently managed about 150 miles per month since April, and passed the 1000 mile point for this year last weekend.

groundy74

Set a target of 2000 miles after doing 1500 last year, currently at 1724 so well on target. Would love to ride more but not possible to commute due to needing car for work.

5,654km so far, with a target of 6,000km so well on track.
In miles that's about 3,500 / 3,750 and could be polished off in one long ride. Feet up after that :okay:

Slick

Guru
Probably a bit less than I wanted in terms of mileage but still more than last year. My leisure time is probably a bit more balanced now though as I realise that not every spare minute needs to be on a bike. I average about 240 a month but struggle to complete the 50K a month thing as most of my rides are commutes. Today for example, sun is splitting the skies here, it's a bank holiday and other than cut the grass, I've nothing to do and all day to do it. Still trying to work out if I should go and play golf or get Mrs Slick and complete my 50k a month challenge with me. :bicycle:

iandg

Legendary Member
Great start but other priorities in July and August so now slipping - but starting to fight back now :boxing:

29944776007_99356f2408.jpg

C R

Guru
[QUOTE 5391152, member: 9609"]goal is to make it through the bearing straights in y make belief yacht, well on target with 4300/5100 done, just need to average 56 a week until the end of the year
best month was 700 mile in May, Worst 379 in Feb
View attachment 431364 [/QUOTE]
That's a nifty image. Do you use an app or do you draw the line yourself?

Top Bottom