Yearly Targets for 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Hit my 7,300 mile target last week. Was toying with going for 8,000 by year end but it's going to be a struggle. For me Decembers focus is to get the 3 challenge rides done, and maybe 2 extra rides of 50 miles + to get my imperial Eddington to 50....

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I set myself 4 targets this year.

1) Reach 100,000 life time miles, I needed to do 4,191 mile which I completed end of March.
2) Complete 100 life time century rides. I needed to do 20 this year, currently on 30
3) Do a 200km ride each month Jan - May to give me 12 month rolling - did that now seeing if I can carry it on to the end of the year
4) Ride at least 10 miles each day, currently on target, hardest day was when I had to fly out to Belgium and back in the same day. Got up at 2am to do a ride before going to the airport

2) Now on 37 for the year
3) Completed this today
4) Still on target, 30 days to go

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I set myself 4 targets this year.

1) Reach 100,000 life time miles, I needed to do 4,191 mile which I completed end of March.
2) Complete 100 life time century rides. I needed to do 20 this year, currently on 30
3) Do a 200km ride each month Jan - May to give me 12 month rolling - did that now seeing if I can carry it on to the end of the year
4) Ride at least 10 miles each day, currently on target, hardest day was when I had to fly out to Belgium and back in the same day. Got up at 2am to do a ride before going to the airport

2) Now on 37 for the year
3) Completed this today
4) Still on target, 30 days to go

2) Did another one so finished the year with 38
4) Now completed ^_^

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Hit my 7,300 mile target last week. Was toying with going for 8,000 by year end but it's going to be a struggle. For me Decembers focus is to get the 3 challenge rides done, and maybe 2 extra rides of 50 miles + to get my imperial Eddington to 50....

Well I got the triple done, so pleased with that. My 20 miles/day target was smashed and I'm over 8,100 now and still need to ride home after work. Despite a week off over Christmas I didn't get the extra 50 mile + rides done, but likely to get them in January so not the end of the world.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
A little update since my last post on page 2.

Bagged my 45th 100+ mile ride of 2018 on Sunday and now targeting 52 for the year for the average one 1 per week. I only set out to do 1 per month for my first crack at the CC Imperial Century a Month Challenge, but......:crazy:

Bagged that 52nd imperial century of 2018 yesterday :cheers:
https://www.relive.cc/view/2044363874

Top Bottom