Yet more real steel. And definitely some titanium too.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fingers and paws crossed here chez Casa Reynard xxx

Buck

Guru
Yes, they say your own blood is the best blood!

Apparently, there was a *lot* of blood loss, offset by transfusion but also cleaning your 'bled' blood and re-using it. Didn’t know about any of that. Good recycling!
Interesting that you got recycled blood. Not that it will be on your mind at all, does that mean you’ll be disqualified from blood donors?

Well, since I woke up after the truck hit me on Tuesday morning, I need to berate the staff for letting him do it every day before I wake up.
It's certainly a toughie, this one. They are aiming at Tuesday discharge and I cannot yet walk unaided. Of course, I haven't walked properly for three years, so the appropriate muscles are very weak. At least I'm free of all connections, so if I feel the need to move, I can.

Time for some more serious shenanigans now. Left leg has expanded to double the size of the right, and is painful to move. They cannot get hold of an ultrasound scanner until morning so they are going to take a risk administering blood thinners, and hope the wound doesn't bleed too much. As it hasn't stopped bleeding/oozing, this might just get more than a little messy.
:sad:

Top Bottom