Yoof doing wheelies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
There's one or two of these round here.....

IMG_2110.JPG

Not just yoofs. Here's a 'fully adult' superbowl star almost crashing into a Glasgow bus.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-moment-american-football-super-9642059

U

User482

My 5 year old daughter and I were passed by a yoof doing an impressive wheelie. Having been extensively goaded by her, I just about managed to prove I could do one without falling off... to which she commented "you're not very good at that, are you daddy?".

Adam4868

Guru
You know someone was going to say it.Same here took my son two weeks on mountain bike before he's pulling wheelies like Evil himself ! "Dad could you do em when you were young ?"
Give me the bike I'll show you,first go laughter,second go flat on my back !
Him and his mate,what a nobhead !

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Wheelies are fine. It's the full-suspension bikes starting to pogo which takes me by surprise... :eek:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
The olds around here are outraged about the kids doing awesome wheelies, up and down the store outside the centre and bus terminus. They are not hurting anyone and get to the side when they see other road users.
Better than any wheelie that I could have done when I was able to.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I overtook a teenager who was doing a wheelie on the Padiham Greenway on Saturday. I told him that it was impressive and thought that I would have a go at doing one myself one day. I will probably end up in a crumpled heap though ... :whistle:
I used to be able to wheelie , i dont think i even remember how now .

U

User32269

Scouse yoof are all very impressive pulling wheelies. Lightweight alu bikes help though. Like to see them do it on a Chopper. Not jealous or nuffink. Just sayin.

Top Bottom