You cannot outrun or ride a bad diet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poynedexter

good luck trying to eat 3500 cals in veg in a normal day. 3500 cals in sugary crap would be easy however.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
According to my (almost certainly wrong) calculations: Just over half a kilo of salted peanuts should do you your 3500 cal. However you'd be looking at something like 8kg of Brussels sprouts (even I would balk at that) or nearly 2kg of avocado.

Or 8 1/2 Danish pastries or four Soreen loaves.

My attempts to out ride a bad diet are normally foiled by those pesky pork pies that smuggle themselves into my handlebar bag and leap out at me when I stop, thinking I'm safe.

moo

eat butter eggs fish cheese meat yogurt oats fruits veg nuts seeds salads milk.

Add basmati rice and that's been my daily diet for the past 4 months (replace meat with the odd liver). I'm 10st and consume around 3500 calories a day due to training. My weight hasn't budged all year.

It's difficult to over-eat on a healthy diet as most foods are low in calories. Without sugar you also won't over-eat on the fatty foods. It's the combination of fat and sugar that is so addictive.

My diet is "Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free, Meat free". Basically ignoring 95% of the food sold in supermarkets.

Twinks

Über Member
Add basmati rice and that's been my daily diet for the past 4 months (replace meat with the odd liver). I'm 10st and consume around 3500 calories a day due to training. My weight hasn't budged all year.

It's difficult to over-eat on a healthy diet as most foods are low in calories. Without sugar you also won't over-eat on the fatty foods. It's the combination of fat and sugar that is so addictive.

My diet is "Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free, Meat free". Basically ignoring 95% of the food sold in supermarkets.

Assume you can't have milk, butter, yoghourt and cheese if you're lactose free?

Fascinated! What on earth DO you eat? (apart from basmati rice)

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Which is the name of my new app.

I have an app to measure my activity and sleep
I have an app to record what I eat
I have an app to record my running and cycling
But what none of us have is an app to record the weight of my poop

<drum roll>

Poopage! TM
Surely pooprava or poopemodo.

I think you need to carefully reconsider your marketing strategy, I fear you are not taking this seriously

[...] the fabulously beautiful planet Bethselamin is now so worried about the cumulative erosion by ten billion visiting tourists a year that any net imbalance between the amount you eat and the amount you excrete while on the planet is surgically removed from your body weight when you leave: so every time you go to the lavatory there it is vitally important to get a receipt.

moo

Assume you can't have milk, butter, yoghourt and cheese if you're lactose free?

Fascinated! What on earth DO you eat? (apart from basmati rice)

Lidl sell cheap lactose free yoghurt - I eat a 500ml pot per day. I also get thru plenty of lactose free cheese and milk. As for butter I've substituted it for soya spread.

My veg/fruit portions per day is about 12, half veg half fruit. My stomach has no room for high energy unhealthy foods :smile:

Tin Pot

Guru
Surely pooprava or poopemodo.

I think you need to carefully reconsider your marketing strategy, I fear you are not taking this seriously

MapMyLav

- GPS tracking of lavatories used
- time of entry and exit
- number of strains
- clarity of urine
- weight of poop

Synchs with PooBit Flex and MyUrinalPal

Celebrity support from:

pooh_bear_by_gmods-d59t2je.jpg

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
do animals count calories or eat processed food? no. (well domestic pets are fed processed food and many are obese). do animals get fat? not really, unless nature determins that they need to, to survive.

Most animals do get fat as winter comes. It's quite natural. I don't know why anyone thinks humans shouldn't have a propensity to put on weight when it is a perfectly natural thing to do.

Top Bottom